Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking For People to Run 4-player PVE Content - AD, Mature

leadinairhope
leadinairhope
Soul Shriven
Hello, we are a small group of gamers who are looking for people to run the 4-player PVE content in ESO. We are mature in age (over 40) but not necessarily mature in attitude. We have fun when we game. We don't worry about anyone's skill level or "roles"...everyone is welcome. If we have 4 "DPS" characters, we will figure out a way to get it done. We aren't trying to speed run the content. If it takes multiple tries to figure out how to complete something, that is fine. We don't want this to feel like work because we already have full-time jobs. All that we ask is you are at an appropriate level (at least 45) to run the 4-player dungeons.

A little background information:
I am a VR2 sorcerer. I think I play as a DPS but I am not sure. I will adapt to help with whatever needs to be done. I am working on leveling Enchanting, Woodworking, Clothing, and Metalworking. I am mid-30's on all of these skills and I can build VR1-3 items for all.

We are on most nights. If you are interested in grouping up with us, please respond here or send myself (leadinair-hope) or marneland a message on PSN.

• leadinairhope
    leadinairhope
    Soul Shriven
    Ugh, apologies for the double post. I just realized I didn't include our faction in the body of the first post. We are playing Aldmeri Dominion.
  • leadinairhope
    leadinairhope
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for people to group with to complete the 4-player PVE content.
  • Mertirillon
    Hey, I would be happy to join with you guys, my character in the upper levels is a VR2 nightblade, mainly DPS, also in AD. I am on most weekday evenings, usually sometime around 1700 to 2230 mountain time, and sporadically on weekends. I also am skilled in clothier and blacksmithing, both at max. If I'm what you are looking for, go ahead and message me on PSN and I'll be happy to help with dungeons and stuff.

PSN: Mertirillon

I have the PSN app on my phone, so even if I appear offline you can message me and if i'm home I should be able to hop right on if you need help.
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

(Assuming your looking for a guild, being it's in a guild forum)