Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a partner

Vamplordmano
Not sure if this is in the right place, if not let me know and ill move it.

As the title says im looking for a partner, and by that i mean someone to play the game with, i enjoy MMO's but so far i end up playing them solo. So id like to find someone to roam the world of Tamriel with, smiting beasties and living the life.

Im an EU player so that would be preferable but US is fine too.

god i just re-read that and wow it sounds so whiny, lol but anyway there you have it.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered joining a guild? Theres a whole section on these forums regarding them. Your post does not sound whiney at all :)
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Vamplordmano
    Have you considered joining a guild? Theres a whole section on these forums regarding them. Your post does not sound whiney at all :)

hahah never actually scrolled down that far thanks lol
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    What console do you play on?
  • Vamplordmano
    Woftis wrote: »
    What console do you play on?

i play on PC