Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Traders

XxCelebornxX
XxCelebornxX
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know of a good guild trader location as of now. Currently when i search for a guild trader most things are extremely over priced. Things like materials are a bit high. Currently i see 100 being sold for 2k,5k and people even sell 50 for the same price just trying to find a guild that sells things a bit more reasonable. Unless this is the correct price for things but asked some pc people and said it is a bit high but that was a bit ago so not sure currently
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    The prices of everything are higher on the console platforms. The game is still new and the economy hasn't stabilized (i.e. supply is still somewhat low and demand for things is very high). The prices you are seeing are probably what would be considered normal for where the economy is at. Over time, the prices for things will drop as supply increases and demand declines.

However, I doubt you will ever be able to really compare the price of items on the consoles with the price of items on PC/Mac...They are two completely separate economies and one has no bearing on the other.

Depending on what you are trying to purchase, it might just be best to wait awhile...then prices should be more reasonable.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 25, 2015 6:39PM
  • XxCelebornxX
    XxCelebornxX
    Soul Shriven
    Yeh i know you can't really compare was just saying since the prices are really extreme and think one of the reasons is that with no add ons there is no way to check the prices of things
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Things were really high on the PC in the months after launch also...It will stabilize, just have to give it time :)