Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

100% Completing (Quests, Skyshards, Locations, Public Bosses, ect.) group wanted (NA)

Monolithian
Monolithian
Soul Shriven
Just wanting to see if others are interested in fully completing all areas. The idea would be to group up and complete each thing one after another, also to help out your fellow adventurers along the way. Simply message me here or better yet send me a message on xbox gt is: "GuardianOfMist"

Edited by Monolithian on July 25, 2015 1:46PM
  • BlackWire87
    BlackWire87
    Soul Shriven
    I think you might find it hard to get people as everyone would have different things to complete - not everyone would need the same skyshards etc etc
  • Monolithian
    Monolithian
    Soul Shriven
    As I said "also to help out your fellow adventurers along the way", I understand most people would have different things needed to complete an area but the idea would be to group up and help each other fill in the missing pieces. The odds of finding someone who needs the exact same things done as you would be astronomically unlikely seeing how vast eso is.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    I try to complete all areas before I move along - Actually on my sorcerer toon, I have fully completed all Daggerfall exploration and skyshards achievements. I also did every quest I found, all locations mapped, all bosses defeated, all dungeons completed (except group event ones) - kinda need a group for that, and all anchors beaten.

Unfortunately, I am on the PS4 so I could not join you to help.