Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grocers

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I'm doing Provisioning (Daggerfall Covenant) and I'm always short of Flour and Seasoning - in comparison to other stuff they're much more scarce than other items - so does anyone know of a Grocer I can buy these items from please? I'm willing to Trade other hard-to-find items.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I believe grocers only sell fruits and vegetables. As such Flour and Seasoning are not in their stores. What I can suggest is finding a place, usually somewhere where brigands (Red Rooks etc) hang out, and pillaging their supplies. I can think of one place just out of Daggerfall; Ilessan Tower. You might have some luck there finding a little of what you like.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Thanks Rev, I was afraid of that. I have a couple of places that I visit 2 or 3 times during my gaming hours but they're each only good for 1 or 2 of each. Looks like my only option is to keep on doing that. Thank goodness I'm able to make 4 of each item from one 'cook'.

Thanks again. :-)
  • Lordklinger
    The grocer in Coldharbour has it too, but it's not to buy. I typically make a run to that store a couple times a session. Great thing about Coldharbour is you can take everything.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Yes, I've been doing that too now that I've reached Cold Harbour. And I go back to Rivenspire every day to pick some up there. I have a nice little stash now :-) If only I could find Frost Mirium :-/
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Frost Miriam is obtained via the hireling emails. It cannot be found in the open world. The more points you have in your Provisioner hireling the better your chances of receiving it.
  • Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Frost Miriam is obtained via the hireling emails. It cannot be found in the open world. The more points you have in your Provisioner hireling the better your chances of receiving it.

You can also get it from completing your daily Provisioning writs!
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do Provisioning Writs on 5 of my characters each day. Well, sometimes 6 of them, but one never seems to get logged in.

Anyway, I am selling 8 to 10 100 stacks of Provisioning Ingredients every week, including Seasoning as they are excess (200 Stack on a Mule and a Stack of less than 200 in the bank, I don't need any more than that)

Once you get the recipes and or buy/make a small stack of the finished foods and drinks, Prov Writs take about two minutes each, and that is all in the getting the Writ and then dropping it off.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Once you get the recipes and or buy/make a small stack of the finished foods and drinks, Prov Writs take about two minutes each, and that is all in the getting the Writ and then dropping it off.

The problem is getting the recipes in the first place. If I don't have the recipe I can't do the Writ. And if I can't do the Writs I can't get access to better recipes - or ingredients. It's a vicious cycle.