Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some thoughts on adding places post the DLC

grumlins
grumlins
✭✭✭
I'd love to put it out there that I'm enjoying the game immensely but as an explorer I'd love to let you know about an idea I've had for some time now. As much as the main content reveals are fun and I enjoy getting the knowledge of the bulk of what's coming next, there's one thing that bothers me. No mystery.

I would love to propose post the DLC that's coming out, that you start sneaking in partial zones that won't be announced. I'd love for this to occur for two reasons, one they'd have special significance to the lore and two they'd give explorers something fun to do. You can include achievements with achievement only rewards which would enhance gameplay or even provide loot that would help crafters gear themselves or provide series of costume choices for a single piece of armor like a helm or shoulders or even weapons.