Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Aurora Borealis is recuting members to a PVE GUILD (Daggerfall Covenant)

Equiter
Equiter
After Cleaning up some inactive members we have decided to open the recruiting again so we are looking for active veteran rank DPS members for doing Veteran dungeons and soon start on 12 people trail raid .

our goals is:

- Get all members to veteran lvl 10++ so we can start Endgaming
- Have fun

what we expect of you :

-Understand english
-Have Microphone
-Be active and sosial
-Have fun

We have all veteran dungeons on farm
We are looking forward to next week when we start with 12 people raid :)

If this looks interesting for you and you want to join please contact me here or send us a mail or contact us Online:
Ingame name :

Blodbams1
Equiter
Matherios
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We went to Dragonstar Arena for the first time yesterday and it went well :)

we manage to take 8 of 10 arenas before it was to late and people needed to go to bed.

we will continue today and if we manage to take 10 of 10 we will start on the veteran dragonstar arena

we are still Recruting DPS members to the guild so if you want to join post your PSN here or in game :)

Some pictures from last night :

2poziw5.jpg

zkocoy.jpg

2j65tw4.jpg

23vdo2s.jpg

29bgis5.jpg

24y35tz.jpg
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a vet 8 fire dk Dps, looking for a group so i can actually start pledges :pensive:

Psn : leepalmer95
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Hi leepalmer95

Pledges is not a problem
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equiter wrote: »
    Hi leepalmer95

Pledges is not a problem

could you add me then please?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Som bug here ☺ but ofc i can. Will be online soon
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We got New members today but we still lokking for some more DPS and 1 tank.

If you want to join post your psn here
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys the team that's been clearing archive?
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    No not yet ☺ i think no one in daggerfall megaserver on ps4 have but we need 1-2 more members to hit lvl 10 + and we will start. We have 10 people on v10++ now
    Edited by Equiter on July 25, 2015 7:33PM
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Look at leaderboards there one guild on daggerfall that's cleared it.
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Ahh okei i will take a look ☺
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Just finish dragonstar arena normal today so will continue on dragonstar arena veteran tomorrowe ☺ still lokking for more dps to the guild
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We are still looking for more dps members so we soon can start doing Endgame trails! We got 4 members hiting V14 yesterday so we are currently 10 members at 14 now and we are so ready to start with 12 people trails now but we still need some more members. If this is somthing you want to join please type your Psn here og send me a pm ingame ☺

• Caecilus
    Caecilus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi id like to join your guild for vet dungeon in game Caecilus PSN Criminalistik
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Still looking for high vet lvl dps
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We did our first trail raid today (aetherian archive)!! We manage to take down the frist boss and then got second boss down to 20 %. We will take it down next raid, our members just need to upgrade there gear abit more☺ we still looking for 2-3 more dps to our raiding guild. If this is somthing for you contact me online or post your psn here
    Edited by Equiter on July 28, 2015 7:34PM
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Up ☺
  • Auviance569
    Bump, Still searching for players
  • Auviance569
    Bump Still searching for players
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We still need more members to our team :)

We did 5 of 10 Dragonstar Arena yesterday and could not continue because it was to late.

we will have our second raid tomorrow aswell:)
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'd like to join please. Vet14 DPS sorc.
    Also been levelling a Vet2 Templar Healer. Only started playing ESO when it was released on PS4 but due to levelling so quickly (plenty of free time recently), I ended up working on the alt as there were so few high level dungeons being run. The sorc is my main and the healer will be put on the backburner once I'm getting the sorc into dungeons.
    Only done normal group dungeons so far, but itching to get into decent groups for vet pledges and trials.

Psn: OldeDevlin

:)
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Hi Oldedevlin :) i will contact you tomorrow and add you to the guild :)
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    Thanks Equiter:)
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We have now closed the dps and Healer recruiting but we still are looking for active Tanks :)

if this is something that fits you please post your PSN here:)
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Today we did our second 12 people raid dungeon and we started with aetherian archive, we completed it on 1H and 23M and we continued to the next dungeon Hel Ra Citadel we manage to get to last boss but we could not take him down because we did not have eunuch dps. we did a great work today so we will continue the great work we are doing !!

Pictures and movie will com :)
  • fatboygamer
    Hey dude, I'm currently lvl 23 DK DPS I have been looking about the forums for a guild that does end game stuff and is mainly focused on vet dungeons. Could I get an invite when.I hit vet 1? I'm in DC and don't want to 're roll because I enjoy this faction.
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Long time since last update. We are still gearing up some of our members but we are raiding every wedensday and sunday and if not we are doing dailys and dragonstar arena normal and veteran. We are currently looking for tanks and healer to our guild still but they need to be vet 10++. If this is somthing for you please contact me online or post your psn here ☺
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Update from the guild. We have finish hel ra and dragonstar arena veteran with the guild som now we are focusing farming alle the raid dungeons and dragonstar arena to we are ready for next chapter
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    Equiter wrote: »
    Update from the guild. We have finish hel ra and dragonstar arena veteran with the guild som now we are focusing farming alle the raid dungeons and dragonstar arena to we are ready for next chapter

Good to see you guys cleared it.

We are in the same process as you guys taking members into Vet DSA now one by one and getting them gear.

PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia