Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing any race in any alliance question

XceLLenTT
XceLLenTT
I was wondering how this is possible then i read it was only if you pre ordered the game but is there any other way to do this would love to play a khajiit in EP.
Thanks for any help towards this!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the Adventurers Pack from the crown store.
    Edited by Reverb on July 24, 2015 6:26PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • XceLLenTT
    XceLLenTT
    Reverb wrote: »
    You can buy the Adventurers Pack from the crown store.
    Aha okay wish you can buy it separately but i guess ill just stick to my dunmer NB. Thanks for the info!
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    If you're on xbl you can buy one from the xbox store. It's the same price and it works on both servers unlike the crown store.
    Only works if you have a friend who pre ordered/has imperial edition, though. Because to -reinstall- the bonus pack it prompts you to pay for it :)