Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Finder only has two zones to choose from.

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I desperately need help on the Rivenspire public dungeon.

There's nobody here I can group with, so I went to the group finder tool.

I went to World (since it's the only option that remotely resembles Misc.) but it asks me to choose a zone.

The only two zones to choose from are Stormhaven and Craglorn.

Aren't there 18 zones in the game currently? Why can I only choose 2?

Also, can someone please help me with this dungeon, there are far too many enemies for me to deal with in here. I'm on Xbox One, EU Megaserver, Ebonheart Pact. My username is the same as my Gamertag.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After how long does it become socially acceptable to bump a thread? I've waited ages for a response.
  • Antubis
    Antubis
    ✭✭
    10g, but I'll give you 20g a piece ;)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group finder is wonky, at best. The World option will give you only the zones that are scaled to your level (if that part is working correctly). You are getting Crag and the Cadwell's silver/gold zone you are scaled to. The tool makes no allowances for us to do things in anything other than the prescribed manner.

Sorry man, your best bet is to reach out to friends or guildmates, or hang out near the entrance and spam invites to other players that join the dungeon.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Group finder is wonky, at best. The World option will give you only the zones that are scaled to your level (if that part is working correctly). You are getting Crag and the Cadwell's silver/gold zone you are scaled to. The tool makes no allowances for us to do things in anything other than the prescribed manner.

Sorry man, your best bet is to reach out to friends or guildmates, or hang out near the entrance and spam invites to other players that join the dungeon.

Sad part is there are actually people on the forums who will yell at me for saying this is a problem.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    /z LFG Obsidian Scar

Oh wait...
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    /z LFG Obsidian Scar