Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Army of Meridia Help.

superjoon
superjoon
I have just rescued the king and done that mission. Im trying to get onto the Breaking the Shackles mission and rescue Vanus. However im at the Fighters Guild place and the marker is stuck on the Groundskeeper saying Restore the Hollow City.

When i speak to her she says about Cadwell bringing people in. Is there anything im meant to do to move this on as the marker wont budge from her and I dont know where to rescue Vanus from.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Sozzy
    Sozzy
    Go east to the Black Forge.
    Erg- VR2 Orc DK DC Azura's Star
    Davesh- Level 26 Altmer Sorc DC Blackwater Blade
    PS4 EU
    Answer ✓
  • MexicanMurrican
    The marker is over the Groundskeeper, but she doesn't give you much information. In the beginning she tells you to explore and find them, and that's all you have to do. Explore and search for the Venus quest and you will find it.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • superjoon
    superjoon
    Ah ok, cool, so it will show up as a black marker im Coldharbour? Any ideas where?
  • superjoon
    superjoon
    Sweet! Much appreciated.