Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stonefalls vs. Bleakrock?

Azarin71
Azarin71
Soul Shriven
Hey folks,

Just getting started in Tamriel. Loving it so far, but I do have a question: I see that I have the opportunity to travel to Bleakrock now (at lvl 4), but there seems to be enough content in Stonefalls to keep me busy until at least lvl 15. Can I jump back and forth between both areas? If not, at what point should I go to Bleakrock?

Thanks in advance!
  • Greg
    Greg
    ✭✭✭
    go to bleackrock before stonefalls, its in front of stonefalls in zone order
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll miss out on valuable xp and loot if you don't do Bleakrock 1st. If you wait until level 8 - 10 to do Bleakrock, you'll be overleveled for the place and gain little if any xp and no loot.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • cinnamonbooty
    Yes you can switch between areas, though I would caution you that certain areas will have much higher-tiered content (as I found when I ventured to the Reach at level 11). It may be best for you to complete what you can in each area (IE bleakrock/stonefalls) to save from the long journey back/forth, as Wayshrine teleports get to be pricey.

Hope this helps
    Cinnamon
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    I would clear out all of the skyshards and quests on Bleakrock before going to Stonfalls. If you don't, you will find things in Stonefalls that can easily kill you.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015
  • afgncaap7
    afgncaap7
    ✭✭
    Do Bleakrock and then Bal Foyen, THEN do stonefalls. Those two areas serve as an introductory sequence to let you build up some gear and abilities before you tackle the rest of stonefalls, which will become significantly more difficult.

Standard order for the Ebonheart Pact is Bleakrock, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen, Eastmarch and The Rift.