Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor

ryra4
ryra4
quick question.

if i have light armor of the seducer 3 pieces, could i use the other two as heavy and gain the 5 set bonus? or does it have to be 5 pieces of the same light/heavy?

Thanks.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be 5 pieces of any type of armor, heavy, medium,or light. I can even be your weapon or shield.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I applaud you for using Seducer, about the best armor for a Caster, even considering some end game drops.

Now, you just have to figure out what to do with your other 3 or 4 pieces. Torug's Pact? Ashen Grip? Twilight's Embrace? All good choices for 2/3 Traits known.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• portnumbay
    portnumbay
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Guys,

Most of my hidden station only have like 3 armors available to craft. For example, Twilight's Embrace, I can only craft chest, leg, and shoulder. How about head, waist, and hand? Should I research them first?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if you want to be able to get the larger set bonuses of this set, focusing researching traits on armors that you don't have many traits researched for.