Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stat tracking for ESO??

Noomfy-Mop
Noomfy-Mop
✭✭

So the vast majority of my online gaming experience has been the battlefield series and I don't know who here has played any of the games (or played them as much as me Lol :p) but they have a stat tracking program called "battlelog" where you can go when you can't actually play (on a PC, tablet or phone) to check out how your last game was, check out your K/D ratio, accuracy, even change your loadout without turning on your system (Wheather or not the load out took hold is another story) as well as having news, upcoming updates and their forums within battlelog. You can even design an emblem to proudly display on your platoons vehicles and gear. Or just your own stuff if your not in a platoon.

But the program was actually quite in depth and useful (as well as fun) and I was wondering if ESO had a similar stat tracking system on the interwebs somewhere?
Would such a program even be feasible with ESO being that battlelog was for an online FPS where you looked up deaths compared to kills, how many kills you've gotten with a certain gun/knife, win/loss ratio, upcoming unlocks, total time played, forums etc. etc. etc. compared to an MMORPG where your stats would be more of less just your build and how many points you have in stamina, health, magika etc. in short would such a program work within 2 completley different genres?

I'd like to be able to tweak things and check out bits and pieces that pop into my mind when I'm daydreaming on a bus or at work or just generally when I can't actually play and don't have anything better to do however I don't know how it would be implemented with ESO and if it made things more difficult then I'm happy to do without.

I actually brought up 1 other query I've been having but kinda forgot until I typed it out but is there anywhere where I can check my total time played in ESO?
I've looked all through the menus and I've either missed it or it's not there and IMO that's something that any MMO style game NEEDS..NEEDS!!!
This is my signature.
Original. Right ;p!