Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campfire gear

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a set of armor I crafted (Night's Silence), which gives me buffs for stamina.

Can I also attach a stamina glyph to the armor or will it replace the buff on the armor?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I have a set of armor I crafted (Night's Silence), which gives me buffs for stamina.

Can I also attach a stamina glyph to the armor or will it replace the buff on the armor?

You can attached glyphs to the armor, and the set bonus will remain. Set bonuses are independent of the glyphs you put on it or the traits that you used to create it.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! This will really help out. :)