Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

TWO TRADERS IN MOURNHOLD. veteran trading guild looking for recruits

• thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited everyone :)
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited everyone
  • luckybush56
    My psn is luckydog523 plz in me,thx a lot!
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Psn firedemon1981 please Invite me
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    People who don't write a self description with their psn Id won't be invited. We are in need of only skilled traders aiming to make lots of gold and utilise our high traffic, high cost, high maintenance guild traders. People who are good at making money and people who will also contribute to the guild bank with donations as our traders cost near a million gold each week.
  • itsapuddycat
    Vet 10 trader with 50 in all crafting skills (including slow enchanting)

Please add PSN: itsapuddycat
  • SaintBenghis
    SaintBenghis
    Soul Shriven
    hi, i'm a vet 4 mage fully levelled in woodworking, clothing and provisioning. I like to farm and have stacked up a fair few items and need to move them on so I can farm more. (i have no problem donating to the bank weekly as i'm all to aware of how much these traders cost to maintain)

my PSN is BenghisKhan269

• luckybush56
  • luckybush56
    My psn is luckydog523 plz in me,thx a lot! I will abey all the rules in the guild,I sell some materials...
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Can i join please psn firedemon1981
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Vet lvl 4. Craft provisions alchemy and working on blacksmith
  • Brovah
    Brovah
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join pls

Capt-fiamingo

Vr 10 atm all crafting lvld
  • homopn
    homopn
    psn: ccesonan
    thanks
  • luckybush56
    my friend's psn is zombiedd123,plz inv too.
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited everyone :)
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Anyone else who would like to make CRAZY gold this week with our high traffic trader please leave a comment with your PSN ID and a small description as to why you should be recruited. REMEMBERS it's the week imperial city is dropping and you should expect INSANE sales. We only recruit serious traders who will sell loads and contribute to the guild bank with donations each week so we can afford our traders.
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Invite me plz :)
    PSN. NomaDz-2K
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild Recruiting
    Contact PSN: NomaDz-2K
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - TANK
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - MAGICKA DPS
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - STAMINA DPS
    VR16 - TEMPLAR - HEALER/RESTO
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

Crafting Level: 50 on ALL and 9 Traits

• thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Please write a small self description along with your PSN. Explaining why you should be recruited for our trading guild
  • godskiller992
    godskiller992
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I'd like to join I play 20hrs a day I have r14 r10 r7 all vetren ranks pan godskiller902
  • Hybrid_Possum
    Hi I'd like to join your trading guild I'm a level 25 sorcerer with almost maxed alchemy at lvl 45
    I make potions primarily and look at buying solvents and reagents

I collect a lot of wood most types maple oak beech, and lots of iron, high iron ore. I also collect jute flax Cotton and refine it or shall leave raw depending on the markets supply and demand at the time. As my crafting skills are low at wood working 11, clothing 7, black smith 5, but collecting things I love to do and making potion is my main aim and filling soul gems

Look forward to hearing from you

PSN: Hybrid_Possum
  • ShirowSA
    ShirowSA
    Hi there,

Primary toon is a V11 Sorc. Woodworking/Provisioning/Clothier all maxed with most traits in Light Armor and Staves. Enchanting currently at lv37 and Blacksmithing lv50 with some but not all passives. I sell goods at fair prices and do not mind contributing to the guild bank on a weekly basis.
    Have been looking for an active trading guild as I have a fair amount of goods to sell and make purchases frequently. I mostly sell items that I feel players will be interested in such as recipes/materials/resins and any extra motifs I happen to find. I also craft traited items for sale at reasonable prices.

PSN: Shirow_SA

• johno1234444
    johno1234444
    Soul Shriven
    Veteran rank 10

alchemy, blacksmith, clothing and woodworking all max. Enchanting and provisioning are being worked on now.
    I sell mostly farmed goods from PvE and always need a good guild store to purchase from.

Will contribute gold weekly.

PSN: il-johno-li
  • danieldewoeste
    Psn Danieldewoeste vetran player smithing max food max cloth close To max wood close To max
    Edited by danieldewoeste on September 16, 2015 6:48PM
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    I can't find a player "il-johno-li", can you specify the characters?
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Others have been invited. Keep the requests coming guys :)
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Frenchyuk86 please
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • xxNightkeepeRxx
    hi all!

I´m a Vet 15 AD player.

Master Alchemist and Clothier till 6 traits and various Motifs

Selling as well a lot of Materials, Stones, Traits ecc.

Would nice to join u !

if you want to invite : xxNightkeepeRxx

thank´s!
  • luckybush56
    My psn is luckydog523 and my friend's is zombiedd123 plz in me,thx a lot!
  • xxNightkeepeRxx
    i all!

I´m a Vet 15 AD player.

Master Alchemist and Clothier till 6 traits and various Motifs

Selling as well a lot of Materials, Stones, Traits ecc.

Would nice to join u and of course immediate donation!

if you want to invite : xxNightkeepeRxx

thank´s!
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been Sent invites and we just won both our traders once again. For an invite to make good use of these traders which are the best in the game write your PSN ID's and a self description of how you fit into the money making and trading category! Thanks!