The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC Guide] Leatrix Latency Fix

Crabby654
Crabby654
✭✭
Hey all! As someone who plays a ton of online games and mainly MMO's, here is a little a tool that I see does not get enough attention from people who play ESO.

What this tool might help with:
- May lower latency (in my experience I went from 100 to around 50 latency)
- Slightly increase your upload usage
- Slightly affect your download speed (my download went from 11 megs/sec to 10 megs/sec)
- It adjusts the packets set out from your Windows PC in a more "optimized" way

What this tool will not do:
- Will not get you banned or in trouble
- Will not be a magical fix for all latency issues
- Will not break your PC, there is a one click uninstall

As I have said this is not a magical fix for all latency issues with games, however this should help. Everyones experience will be different with this tool, I have talked to some people who claimed this made their latency extremely low and some people who claimed it did nothing at all. If you consider this fix a "snake oil" type thing then you can simply remove it and it will be like nothing ever happened to your PC. I hope this fix will help at least a few people, in my experience it has helped which is why I felt the need to create a video about it!