The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grouping! The hardest part of ESO.

StreetRat
StreetRat
Ok, either there is a SERIOUS lack of healers and tanks on ESO or the group finding tool is SERIOUSLY broken. I think it might be a little bit of both. I've been playing since launch and that tool has successfully worked a total of twice not counting the hundred or so grps that just fail right away.... and I play a LOT.

I think there needs to be an improvement. And why can't we have zone chat with a pull up keyboard? Being able to say VR 4 DK DPS lfg might just work.....a little better than Queued..........I'm only saying this because I just realized I've been queued for 3 hours now and I forgot. Oh and I have a 100mb connection so wtf ESO.
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    there is this new site esotulfg . com maybe worth checking out
    Options
  • StreetRat
    StreetRat
    Yeah I got it bookmarked it really is steadily improving, found a good grp earlier with it.
    Options
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    A chat box would work wonders for group finding and the hearing impaired such as my self unfortunately though ZOS is afraid it will ruin peoples immersion.
    Options
  • PAinKiLLa777
    PAinKiLLa777
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah we need a chat box, this is the only mmo I have ever played that dose not have one. The group matchmaking is broke imho I'm a healer and can be in a queue for hours.
    Options
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    **PSA: Group "Finder" does not actually perform as implied by the name**

Warning: staring at the eternal spinning loading circle may cause intense frustration.

Possible side effects of using Group Finder may include: headache, dizziness, mood swings, nausea, sudden bouts of rage, depression, hysteria, irritation, hair loss, loss of motivation, blurred vision, excessive sweating, and in rare cases, death.

Do not use Group Finder if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, or have difficulties sitting in queues for long periods of time. Group Finder is not recommended for anyone actually trying to a find a group.

Consult with your doctor today to decide if Group Finder is right for you! (Or don't. The answer is no.) XD

ZOS needs to write us a new prescription to ease our pain from swallowing this bad medicine every time we want to do some group content. This is partly why I stick to soloing most of the time; I don't care to stand in front of a dungeon for a few hours hoping a few good players will come along and invite me.
    Options
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Group finding tool sucks big time.
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent 3-4 hours in a Q on the weekend, so long I forgot it I was Q'd ... found myself in a dungeon I had not Q'd for

meh ...
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    I realize only after playing ESO what a perfect console MMO FFXIV is. Chat window, the option to use a mouse and keyboard, a global dungeon queue that actually works. If only the world weren't so small and the playerbase not made up of raging asperger's sufferers.
    Options
  • KamikazeTMX
    ye those japs are so much further in tech then those dumb americans.....
    Options