The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

End of Campaign question

Kozer
Kozer
✭✭✭
Hey guys. So yesterday my first campaign ended. I play on the Xbox on the Hestra campaign. It says its a normal 90 day campaign but rewards are handed out every 5 days I guess? Whats the difference between playing on hestra or a 7 day or 14 or even 30. And how does the 90 days play into it?

Also what determines how much gold you receive from these things? I have tried google and read posts about people getting 3k+ got tier III rewards. I ended at III but got maybe 2k and a cool purple helm. Don't want the helm but was looking forward to getting gold for more bag space haha.
Do I need to place higher in my alliance to see better or more rewards? I was around 6.

Thanks all!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    90 day must be a UI bug. These do not exist anymore and never did exist on console. Since you received your rewards after 5 days, the campaign duration is 5 days.

The difference between campaign lengths is in the amount of gold / items you get rewarded with. Achieving reward rank 3 will net you more gold on a 30 day than on a 5 day. Main difference is the item rewads. Being in the top 10% on the scoreboard of your faction will net you 1 (5-day), 2 (7-day), 3 (14-day) or 5 (30-day) purple items, being in the top 2% of the scoreboard will net you the same amount of items but of yellow quality and with a chance to receive master's weapons and SO sets.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    90 day must be a UI bug. These do not exist anymore and never did exist on console. Since you received your rewards after 5 days, the campaign duration is 5 days.

The difference between campaign lengths is in the amount of gold / items you get rewarded with. Achieving reward rank 3 will net you more gold on a 30 day than on a 5 day. Main difference is the item rewads. Being in the top 10% on the scoreboard of your faction will net you 1 (5-day), 2 (7-day), 3 (14-day) or 5 (30-day) purple items, being in the top 2% of the scoreboard will net you the same amount of items but of yellow quality and with a chance to receive master's weapons and SO sets.
    Ok cool. Thanks for your reply. I was a little confused with different google findings.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome :)

90 day campaigns was in the early days of PC release. They removed them end of 2014, not sure if August or September.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. Because on xbox it still says Normal 90 day Campaign. But it ends every 5 days I suppose.
  • Sozzy
    Sozzy
    Well I'm on PS4 EU and was playing on the non veteran Blackwater Blade. I was ranked 20th in the alliance and received about 3.5k and a yellow ranked cuirass so that's the sort of prizes you can expect.
    Erg- VR2 Orc DK DC Azura's Star
    Davesh- Level 26 Altmer Sorc DC Blackwater Blade
    PS4 EU
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    OK I seen a 90 day campaign on console that was ending in some hours, thought to myself how did I already waste 3 months lol. Didn't think it was correct.
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.