Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Power levelling.

sickl0w
sickl0w
I'd like to get your opinions on the most effective way to level up as fast as possible. I find it quite slow just questing, however last night I came across a spot of respawning mobs and levelled from 25-26 in 35mins which I thought was pretty quick. Anyway, what do/would you do with power levelling in mind?

Thanks.
It's actually SickFLOW
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fastest way to level in ESO is mob grinding as you were doing.

There are some well known areas which offer great EXP/Hour and you can also improve this speed with:-

ESO Plus +10% EXP.
    Ring of Mara +10% EXP when partner is online in group.
    Psijic Drinks +50% EXP from all sources.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • sickl0w
    sickl0w
    Turelus wrote: »
    Psijic Drinks +50% EXP from all sources.

Where can I find these Turelus?

I'm lvl 26 and farming mobs in driladan pass in Greenshade, is this a good spot or anyone know somewhere better for my level?

It's actually SickFLOW
  • sickl0w
    sickl0w
    Also, will I gain more xp from being in a group?
    It's actually SickFLOW
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drinks are made by players, if you're on console they may not be in the game yet (sorry I don't know what patch you're on) they also sell EXP scrolls in the Crown Store if this update is live for you.

Being in a group of two increases your EXP/Hour from what I have heard and every person past that reduces the XP you will get from monster kills.

So two players, as subscribers, married and grinding monsters together should be the best EXP/Hour you will get.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    There are some grinding guides out there that promise to level you quickly, but I'm finding that group dungeons are the best way, at least for me. It's more exciting then grinding, you get a ton of xp per run, and it's especially helpful if you can find a charitable templar vet to add to your group who will keep you alive and step in when things get too hairy. As the person above stated, grouping does gain more xp especially with the rings of mara enacted. Good luck to you, and happy leveling!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • sickl0w
    sickl0w
    Thanks for the advice guys
    It's actually SickFLOW
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Found out another spot, every AD player will easily be able to max out to V14 very fast. Any other spot is terrible exp in comparison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6UF5xkVPBo
    Edited by Atlaz on July 25, 2015 6:35AM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."