Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf vs Vampire

shealumnarckari
shealumnarckari
Soul Shriven
I'm a bow based NB. Just wondering which would be better.

New to game also.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another new player that thinks they absolutely have to be either a Vampire or a WW. They should change the name of the game to Twilight Online.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire for sneak and good ult wolf for stam regen the ults useless
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    neither ... you are already soul-less
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• theforgottenking1779
    In my opinion if ww will never be unlimited it will always suck end of story
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭
    WW for additoinal stamina regen (15%?) and only for it. Vampie from the other hand is useful for its Mist Form or Swarm and smaller that WW value of stamina and magicka regeneration, however for a price of appearance changes, health is growing up much slower and fire will be your true, burning problem.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Bow = stamina build. Werewolf = stamina build. Bow stamina build = Werewolf.

There's really no downside to WW. Vampire comes with its drawbacks and would only benefit a more magicka based build.

Of course, you can always choose the third option: neither. But there's no harm in choosing one just to try it. You can always cure yourself.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion if ww will never be unlimited it will always suck end of story

The extra stamina gained for a tank is very useful, also with the correct skill builds its very powerful even in pvp

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp