The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need EP and DC in haderus

Promtheus280
Promtheus280
Soul Shriven
We need more peope in haderus! Trying to get another vetran server on the ps4 NA other then azuras star.
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    Please do, I've grown bored of haderus on the AD side of things. In all honesty, we won't be seeing campaigns getting balanced till non vets get shut down.
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • Promtheus280
    Promtheus280
    Soul Shriven
    Agreed so please EP and DC join hadrus
  • Malkery
    Malkery
    ✭✭
    AD poplocked on Haderus all day and night, Ep poplocked on Chill all day and night... DC has the 90 day buff server i believe, people need to change campaigns to make another one competitive. Forget the buffs and make another campaign fun other than the 3hour queue times on azura
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    PREEACH!

EP also has the 30day one thornblade I believe.

FYI this is info for USPS4
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merge the servers! >:)
  • FilthyMudcrabs
    FilthyMudcrabs
    ✭✭✭
    Many in AD really showed their true colours today.

Using Exploits to get on top of the wall at our starting zone
    Using exploits to stay alive at 0 HP
    Constant gate camping
    Poor sportsmanship
    And camo exploits galore

And many of these were V10+
    How can you be considered good at PVP when the only way you win is by using exploits?

Saw a mudcrab the other day. Dreadful creatures.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus PS4.
    Last night a couple of our own EP were calling out our locations to AD as we tried to get by in stealth the AD gate camping us.
    We noticed the AD were leaving them alone and it became apparent why.
    All we could do was call them out in chat, I mean AD controls the whole map and still has to resort to tactics like this.
    Times like these I wish there was friendly fire!

Edited by TequilaFire on July 25, 2015 4:57PM