Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good Auto-Sell Addon

darkspyro92_ESO
darkspyro92_ESO
✭✭✭
What good addons are there for auto-selling junk and certain loot? I used to have an addon which made a pop-up dialogue for selling all junk in my inventory, and also popped up dialogue to sell all my stolen items that aren't useful. I don't remember that one, so I was wondering if there are any similar ones.
Argonians always and forever.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JunkIt does a good job of this, along with auto-repair, whenever you open a vendor store. As an option, of course.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use Dustman, with many options. it's maybe the one you already use, so you should look at its options.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • darkspyro92_ESO
    darkspyro92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    You can use Dustman, with many options. it's maybe the one you already use, so you should look at its options.

I do use Dustman. It's rather efficient for getting rid of things. I'll check out the options later and see if it's the one I used before. Thanks.
  • darkspyro92_ESO
    darkspyro92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »

That was the one I used before! Well dang. I need to pay more attention to my add ons. xD