The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

B1MBLE
B1MBLE
HOW LONG DO YOU WANT US TO PUT UP WITH THESE CONSTANT DISCONNECTS BEFORE WE ABANDON THE GAME..........?

HOW LONG............?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    OKAY !!!

BYE !!!

i-quit1.jpg

actually there is way more to disconnections than the server being responsible ... its not like there is a direct cable connection from server to client
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Disconnects are not easy to solve. All disconnects are network issues - now, are they caused by your router? or one of the many routers between your connection and the ESO servers? So many variables and so many places both ESO and yourself have absolutely zero control over.

However, why does ESO seem to disconnect more often then other online games? That is the real question to be answered. All online games will suffer from some disconnects.

My issues isn't frequent disconnects (they happen, but not often) - the CE errors are by far more prevalent with ESO than any other game I have played (online or not) on the PS4.
    Options
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    What the snakes? Have u had enough of them on this plane?
    Options
  • JosephDMachado
    I'm about there too.
    Options