Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Trait Share Initiative

KkaosReinz
Greetings all,

The ESO TSI will be opening chapters on all servers, and all platforms. Basically this will be a trade guild. The bank will have level 1 items with all the traits from the Guild Master. In order to get access to the bank, members will have to deposit items with all of the traits that they have. Then they will be promoted and have access to the bank. The only thing that we ask is that you craft and redeposit all newly researched traits asap. That way, the availability will hold until everyone has everything they need.

Thank you for your time

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451678975135745/
Kkaos Reinz
Pack Leader of
The House of Reinz
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good initiative. I hope it works out for you.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right, just drop my nirnhoned items into your bank. Fine idea, but good luck with the nirnhone.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • KkaosReinz
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Right, just drop my nirnhoned items into your bank. Fine idea, but good luck with the nirnhone.

Ha! No sir, this is for regular traits. The Guild Masters are currently working on a solution for the nirnhoned. Right now, we're thinking of opening stores for nirnhoned only items. That and doing even trades for those who have nirnhoned traits that they wish to trade
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • KkaosReinz
    Also FYI folks, we're still looking for a Guild Master for the PC\EU server. If interested, please join and post on the Facebook group.

Thank you
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good idea for console. Probably not terribly useful on PC. You can easily pick up most traits from guild stores for 500g or less (exception nirnhoned, of course) or just ask in Zone chat if you can't find it.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • KkaosReinz
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Good idea for console. Probably not terribly useful on PC. You can easily pick up most traits from guild stores for 500g or less (exception nirnhoned, of course) or just ask in Zone chat if you can't find it.

Agreed, but free is always the best deal ;)
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KkaosReinz wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »

Agreed, but free is always the best deal ;)

True, free is best. Most of mine I just traded with guildies. You should have a huge success on console tho, with all the communication issues you poor guys have.
    Thumbs up for players taking up ZOS' slack.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a guild invite please on PS4/NA .. ozjohnd

have most traits already available (PC transfer) but still have a few I am short on, will dump a heap into the bank on the weekend

Edit ..

I have been regularly crafting trait gear to sell on my Trade Guild Stores at only 100g each for research.
    Edited by OzJohnD on July 24, 2015 12:53AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• KkaosReinz
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Looking for a guild invite please on PS4/NA .. ozjohnd

have most traits already available (PC transfer) but still have a few I am short on, will dump a heap into the bank on the weekend

Edit ..

I have been regularly crafting trait gear to sell on my Trade Guild Stores at only 100g each for research.

Please join the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451678975135745/ and list your server and GT there. The PS4\NA Guild Master will add you.

Thanks
    Edited by KkaosReinz on July 24, 2015 2:01PM
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • KkaosReinz
    We now have Guild Masters on all servers. Please send a request directly to the guild master for membership in game, or find your server post on the Facebook group and request there. Thank you.

The current Guild Masters for each server are as follows:

Xbox1\NA - Leneal Scott GT: Masterforged
    Xbox1\EU - Karl Smith GT: karlosthemarra
    PS4\NA - Alexis Berner GT: squirrelsinvegas
    PS4\EU - Wayne Silk GT: waynesilk
    PC\NA - Matthew Sanders GT: Matthew Sanders
    PC\EU - Tysha Dopson GT: tyshadragon
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz