Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill points....

Moos138
Moos138
Soul Shriven
I have a redguard Dragon knight. That uses a 2 hand and a bow. First question, is that a good set up? Second question, Are there enough skill points in the game to set up a restoration staff, And use it to heal during dungeons? I really don't want to make a healer
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes and yes. However, for a bow/2h build you're going to be stamina focused, which is going to make it nearly impossible to play a healer role effectively.

There are a max of about 330 skill points in the game.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    To explain what Lynx said...Restoration staff and all the heal skills on it scale off magica. Your current setup scales of stamina.

It is possible to use skillpoints to unlock both builds, but you still need to change you atributes everytime you want to change. As this cost money, it depends on how often you want to do this if it is worth it.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to heal through Stam, you can use Vigor from the Assault skills (alliance war), although IDK if that's a good option (for self heal you have GDB, which also bumps your stam regen)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique