Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hounds of Sithis: small guild looking to grow!

agentZeR-O
Small leveling guild looking to grow.

Werewolf/Lycan tiers ready and waiting.

Bank available to members after promotion.

Are you a master crafter, provisioner, or just looking for to PVP/PVE?

You can message me @ agentZeR-O (PSN) or comment here.

We are also looking to create an alliance with a like-minded guild.

• Galapas
    Galapas
    Pathfinders of Daan, seems to be very like minded our goals. We are trying to provide a gaming community to our members where we focus on leveling and PvE. We are very adamant about not allowing elitist players ruin the fun for others. We are trying to offer a relaxed environment for our members to just have fun.
  • Bertulfo
    Bertulfo
    What alliance?
  • agentZeR-O
    Sorry for the late reply. Had a long Saturday. We're mainly running Ebonheart, but we are open for all alliances.

Galapas, If you are interested in creating an alliance between Hounds and Pathfinders, I would be more than happy to. We're really in dire need of some dedicated players. It would be nice to run a decent group for PvE and PVP, whether a complete group of Hounds members, or a complete group with an alliance group.

• BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings. We are looking for smaller guilds that would be interested in being merged into our or just have an alliance with. We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. we have a web site setup and we hold daily events. as of now we have 90+ members and are growing daily. if you are interested, msg me through the account system on this site. if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • agentZeR-O
    Sorry for the late reply. It's been hectic around here. I would be interested in a possible alliance between Hounds and Immortal Kings if the option is still available.