Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 wolf biting

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
To bite another player at the shrine, wait until you see the triangle and circle to bite some one. If some one asks for a bite but you cant see the option to bite appear on screen is that a fault in the game? If there a vamp or a wolf it wont come up I know. Curious as to why I could not see the button options appear next to some one who wanted a bite.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Lordklinger
    I had that happen to me once and I just ran away and came back and the option came up. I am on the xbox. I'm not sure why it wasn't recongizing the bite the first time.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot activate wolf form at the shrine and expect to bite, because the game thinks you do not need to bite. Move away from the shrine until your WW form timer starts to tick down and then go back to the shrine where it will stop ticking down but you will then be able to bite another player

Took me many frustrating moments to work this out.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Great thanks to you both. I am assuming you see the wolf timer countdown when you go to the wolf skills tree?
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To bite another player at the shrine, wait until you see the triangle and circle to bite some one. If some one asks for a bite but you cant see the option to bite appear on screen is that a fault in the game? If there a vamp or a wolf it wont come up I know. Curious as to why I could not see the button options appear next to some one who wanted a bite.

Best way is this

Strip victim nekid ... Because the illness is sexy n you want to see it

Victim faces totem, you stand behind in human form

Then you simple press ultimate, you will see the synergy button message press it real fast you will pounce knocking victim to ground who will then go all sexy in a black n red skin

Job done
    Edited by SugaComa on July 24, 2015 6:24PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »

Best way is this

Then you simple press ultimate, you will see the synergy button message press it real fast you will pounce knocking victim to ground who will then go all sexy in a black n red skin

Job done

Ha ha ha, If its a real female player then yes that sounds like a plan.
    -Johnny Depp
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    Can the bites only happen at the shrine?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    trezomnar wrote: »
    Can the bites only happen at the shrine?

For a player to bite another player yes it can only happen at a shrine.

-Johnny Depp
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    Best way is this

Job done

Haha, this is awesome. I always just bite some random player at the shrine when my bite timer is up (whether they want it or not). This sounds pretty fun, so tomorrow my bite timer is up at around 2 pm est. Some time between 2 pm and 5 pm est, I will bite the first player that shows up and takes off all their gear and does the kneeling prayer emote in front of the werewolf shrine in Bangkorai (NA PS4).
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine if it could happen anywhere... no players would be unwillingly infected... but that would be realistic.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    brtomkin wrote: »
    Best way is this

Job done

Haha, this is awesome. I always just bite some random player at the shrine when my bite timer is up (whether they want it or not). This sounds pretty fun, so tomorrow my bite timer is up at around 2 pm est. Some time between 2 pm and 5 pm est, I will bite the first player that shows up and takes off all their gear and does the kneeling prayer emote in front of the werewolf shrine in Bangkorai (NA PS4).

I'm on my way to the werewolf shrine right now for anyone interested... first come first serve!
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+