Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I find?

KilluaWolf
I'm looking for the dreugh king slayer set. Does anyone know where the drop location is?

Best Answers

• Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KilluaWolf wrote: »
    I'm looking for the dreugh king slayer set. Does anyone know where the drop location is?

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Dreugh+King+Slayer+Set
    Answer ✓
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be Eastmarch correct? I've been farming that for about two hours now.

It depends on your alliance and what level you are looking for. If you are Ebonheart pact, then any enemy that is level 30-37 should drop it.

If you are looking for the level VR5 version because you are Aldmeri Dominion, then I think that it would be the Rift.
    Answer ✓
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level and faction ... I may have some on my mule
    Answer ✓
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check thengear I have but I'm thinking its VR level stuff
    Answer ✓
  • KilluaWolf
    That would be Eastmarch correct? I've been farming that for about two hours now.
  • KilluaWolf
    Thank you
  • KilluaWolf
    36 and ep
  • KilluaWolf
    either way thanks.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the way, does the lower 30-37 level sets have helm, sabatons and girdle?
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • KilluaWolf
    two handed sword, neck, shoulder, chest, and legs
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    two handed sword, neck, shoulder, chest, and legs

That is what some websites have stated, but there are others that show all pieces at that level.

I know V14 you can get it in all pieces. Chest, Head, Shoulder, Belt, gloves, greaves, boots and pendants, from SO as a drop (just purchased them all). I was hoping the lower also had those as well, though they may be rarer drops and most people are usually passed the level when they get to that zone now so grinding them out is not an option.
  • KilluaWolf
    the days i looked for the set i only found the pieces i named even in stores
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I spent a few hours last night going through the stores and seeing if I could find anything. It's not a huge deal, just means it is something I will save up for my two handed templar since the lower level set forces you to use a weapon as a choice.