The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wayshrines Gone?

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
Before when I pull out my map, I can see wayshrines that I haven't discovered yet (usually in black). Now, I cannot see them. Does anyone know why? Help please.
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't see undiscovered locations on a vanilla map unless you're so close to them they show up on your compass, or on city maps I think. Do you use the Destinations addon?

edit: Wait, this is the addon section. So yeah, check the settings.
    Edited by Rosveen on July 23, 2015 9:38AM
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sorry I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I have addons. Which setting should I check the addon setting? because it doesn't appear in my Vanilla map.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you use Destinations, see if unknown points of interest are toggled on. If it's another addon, then I don't know what to check. Also make sure that your addons are up to date, Destinations received a couple of updates recently.
    Edited by Rosveen on July 23, 2015 12:33PM