Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear/Weapon Trait Question

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
Does gear/weapon trait stack up?

*For example, I have the Divines trait (which Increases 6.5% of Mundus Stones effect) in my head and shoulders gear, does that mean I get 13% increase?
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    me_ming wrote: »
    Does gear/weapon trait stack up?

*For example, I have the Divines trait (which Increases 6.5% of Mundus Stones effect) in my head and shoulders gear, does that mean I get 13% increase?

Yes, every item you got with Divines trait stack up.
    You have 6.5% in your helmet and shoulders you have 13% Mundus Stones effect increased, add more to get more.
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KillSide Awesome. Thank you for answering.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

• KillSide
    KillSide
    me_ming wrote: »
    @KillSide Awesome. Thank you for answering.

You're very welcome :smile:
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the traits stack. For Mundus though, it doesn't stack as high as you think it does. It's a percent of a percent. For example, The Steed mundus gives you +5% increase to movement speed. Now let's say that you are wearing 7 pieces of armor with the Divines traits, all with 6.5% increase.

7 x 6.5% = 45.5%
    5% Steed Mundus + 45.5% Divines = 7.275% movement speed
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Akavir_Sentinel Ohhhh ok. Thank you for clarifying that. This is only true to the Divines trait though, is it? Other traits stack "normally"?