Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for guild ps4

actionbastrdcg
Mage. Cooking is what im keen on doing. Lvl 15 race breton. Daggerfall covenant. So...its impossible to get voice chat working and with no in game chat how to group up and explain where were questing...definitely need a guild. Game wasnt well thought out for console. Everywhere i go chat says servers unavailabe...
  • actionbastrdcg
    Drgiggles is character name. Actionbastrdcg psn name
  • actionbastrdcg
    Lvl 19 looking for guild. Le bump
  • LordBloodWing
    Order of the Red Moon is an ebonheart guild if you are interested hit me up.
  • Galapas
    Galapas
    Pathfinders of Daan is currently looking for new players. We are part of the Daggerfall Covenant. Still building, but always looking for like minded individuals. We have a couple players close to 30, and a couple who were above 20, but recently began new characters, I think they are around 10ish right now.

Keeping things transparent, we are NOT an elitist guild. We are focused on leveling, and PvE. We are providing a social experience is all. Trying to build a community. If you wish to join up, send me a message on PSN, my name is RgT_Sunset.

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.
  • actionbastrdcg
    Lvl 28 Bump
  • actionbastrdcg
    Lvl 30 bump
  • Evolution319
    Action,

The Twin Dragon Society has member on EB and AD. We definately wouldnt mind having you join either. message me tomorrow when you get a chance ll_Unrated_ll the l's are L's.

Talk to you soon.

Unrated
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello there, friend! I believe the Malformed Fortune, a currently small-in-#'s thieves guild is able to peek at your interest at what we can offer to you. My guild seems to meet alot of the requirements your asking for in a guild set up, so I'm hoping you would do kindly to glance at the guild forum to see if what we provide in the guild meets to your requirements. We are open to all people; any alliance, age, gender, etc. We are bound by no particular activity, we take in the pleasure of doing it all. I'm not sure how ud feel about an organized ranking system; but once again, do take a look at the page if you would, and think we'll before you decide on your response. My PSN is D-E-V-o_3, and if you are confused about anything posted on the guild forums, simply ask through PSN or private mail.

Regardless whether you accept or decline this offer, I hope you find what you are looking for in a guild so you can enjoy the ESO experience the way you prefer it to be. Many thanks friend, for your time in reading the post if not; glancing the detailed forums of the Guild.