The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

login failed!

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Was playing the game normally and was changing area, first I get a an unusually long time to load message then after 20 mins I was still stuck on the same screen so I closed app and tried to reload.

Now all I'm getting is LOGIN FAILED message with unexpected internal error etc. I have followed the tips on the support site and can log in fine to the NA MEGASERVER but all my characters, mounts, crowns etc are on the EU MEGASERVER so that's no use.

I sent an email to ZOS and the reply was nothing new, don't put it on wifi etc etc, my PS4 is fully updated and on a Ethernet cable guys and I do not appreciate then being advised to check with SONY. This is not a Sony issue, this is a ZOS issue!!

Power cycled all my equipment and I still cannot log in.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
This discussion has been closed.