Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Login Error although it is correct

Skorol007
Skorol007
✭✭✭
Hi all

i am trying to log in to ESO EU but it says 'your login info was incorrect. Please try again".

I was able to log in to the eso website and to the PTS so my ID and password is correct.

Anyone else with the same issue?

thanks
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Im having the same issue at the moment. Even i change my password is still says "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again"
  • PaulD
    PaulD
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same issue, myself and three others that were all in the same instance.

Authentication seems to have failed, IMHO.
  • mightybuttb16_ESO
    mightybuttb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here
  • Ferrofluid
    Ferrofluid
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm getting it and so are some of the others in my guild. Some are unaffected though :/
    a.k.a. Aps
  • WillS
    WillS
    I am having the same issue today only!

I can login the website elderscrollsonline.com fine, with the same information.

And the status of my game is Active.

I have had bought the game through the website store itself when the game came out, so i have been a long subscriber too. I have zero days of ESO plus.

Please do something!
  • Ckrit
    Ckrit
    Same problem. Can access my account and forums, but not the game.

Sub is active.
  • Ph4us7
    Ph4us7
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here it seems.

Forced game to close after getting the continuous loading screen while leaving a delve and couldn't login afterwards.
    Website account page logs fine.

*EU
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue. You can find a discussion thread for this ongoing topic located here. Thank you for the reports!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.