Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advice on Magelight fellow sorcerers?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
can be morphed now but not sure which one to morh into inner light or radiant magelight any advice much appreciated cause it would be a pain haveing to respec later o.o
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inner light for more mana for PvE

Consider radiant if you plan on PvP and are worried about stealthers ganking you, well it may not save you, you will just see them coming a fraction of a second earlier

just my opinion

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inner Light. Every Caster I have uses that.

Well, my DK uses Sea of Flames.....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, for PVE definitely, definitely, definitely use Inner Light. For PVP I've been told that Radiant Magelight is usually preferred due to the anti-gank it provides, but I don't have any experience actually using it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for teh advice guys ;o
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Inner Light, all the way. You won't regret it. :)