Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on Northwind cave

UnleashedRB
UnleashedRB
Soul Shriven
Hey all I'm a bit stuck. I've recently reached veteran and was going back through the map cleaning up left over activities caves etc and now I've come across the northwind mine but I can't get inside the cave. I have no quest immediately available in the area but I do recall doing the mission for the town when I was allowed in the mine with a disciuse and was completed. But now I can't get back in. I did a Google search and some people are claiming they had the same issue so they just climbed the mountain and entered that way. But I can't find a way to get up there.

Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers in advance

Adam