The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Argonian is an Elf apperently?

psilosopher
gq4nizhmlr7k.jpg

Is this a known bug or am i just forgetting something, can't get my character model to change.
You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust, what do you have to be scared of?
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Were you not listening to Raz when he gave you your quest? Its a special charm you are wearing, must complete the quest to go back to normal. Its no bug.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not the last time that a quest will temporarily change your race (or sometimes gender). Don't sweat it. And pay more attention to the Questgiver dialogue.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • psilosopher
    lolololol ok
    You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust, what do you have to be scared of?
    Options
  • TheDarknessLizard
    I don't know what say and look good to day
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    hehe ... damn ear ring !
    (its not a disguise as an appearance item, its a disguise "spell" Raz casts on you .. if I remember the dialogue correctly its an ear ring, and you need to be in this form to complete a chain of quests)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options