Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are Goblins in Cyrodiil?

Igglez
Igglez
✭✭
Trying to do FG bounty to get FG to 10
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igglez wrote: »

Cropsford

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Cropsford
    There are definitely goblins around Cropsford (there's even a quest there around poisoning 'em), but there are also some Cyrodiil delves that are inhabited by goblins. One of those is Cracked Wood Cave which is conveniently just a little bit north of Cropsford (and there's another Cropsford quest that sends you there). So yeah, I agree with @Weberda - go to Cropsford to hunt goblins. There are other places they can be found in Cyrodiil, but Cropsford is going to be your best bet.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think those give FG Rank Experience*. From what I understand, you only raise the Fighters Guild by killing Undead and Deadra. Which means, go grind on Zombies or Bloodfiends somewhere.

*It has been a long time since I did a Bounty Quest, but I don't remember getting any FG boost from them outside of undead mobs.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with @Nestor, I don't believe killing goblins will help improve your fighter's guild rank. Only killing undead (i.e. zombies, vampires, skeletons, etc.) and daedra can help you do that.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two different things here. OP has FG Bounty quest for goblins which will help CP ranking but I don't know about the effect on anything else. Raising his FG experience is another thing altogether and yes Coldharbor is probably the best place to grind that.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    Just to confirm, the FG bounty doesn't raise FG at all. Waste of a SP really! Grinding Anchors seems to be best way
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    I did a side quest in cyrodiil where a lady makes you poison someones pet goblin and you have no other choice but to poison it. it was a bit of a shame, I would have let it live if I had the choice, provided it was a good goblin.
    Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.

High elf, Veteran rank 3, Dragon knight, AD, PS4, EU.