Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ancient Altar World Boss Glitched?

chortthao
chortthao
Soul Shriven
I've been trying to complete Stormhaven and this is the last world boss I need to do but it will not spawn. Last night I waited about 30 - 40 minutes then gave up finished some other quest and left the game. Came back on after about 15 - 20 minutes and went back to wait for it to spawn. I waited about another 40 minutes or so then gave up. Sent a help message customer service but seems like I got an automated reply telling me to completely exit the game for 5 mins or so. There are lots of people waiting with me some just give up and leaves. So far I've never waited this long for any bosses to respawn. I'm vet 4 in silver area by the way I didn't start in DC alliance.
  • chortthao
    chortthao
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to add that this is on the PS4. Yet again I've been waiting along with 9 other people for about 30 mins now. Its been about 10hrs since I've been online. There is a dead npc with a lightning staff laying in the exact spot she was in when I left the area on my last login. I guess I'll just pass on this boss but I won't feel complete. Whatever... Plenty of other things to do.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember this boss specifically - but it may be one of those where there is a trigger that needs to be activated first. Look around the dead NPC for anything you may be able to activate (a scroll, a ritual circle, or something).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • chortthao
    chortthao
    Soul Shriven
    I could of sworn when I left for the 15 mins or so that npc was alive when I logged back on. I think I even killed her but I can't remember correctly now that it's been like 2 days. Some other players said that the boss hasn't spawn for days now. I already gave up hopefully it can be looked into and fixed if it's glitch.
  • baddbare
    baddbare
    I go back and check everday and there are tons of people waiting for the boss and after 15 Minutes they start leaving one by one. I have done this for 4 days now, still no boss, last thing in stormhaven for me also
    It's just a game @*=$%&,:/¥₩=/&(
  • chortthao
    chortthao
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully it'll get looked into. I have already moved on to the new areas and gave up completely on that boss.
    Edited by chortthao on July 27, 2015 9:38AM
  • ollystephens
    I had this on the EU server some time ago, and came back to it recently and the boss spawned after probably 10 mins or so. I kept moving just in and out of the area so the boss icon would be coming and going on the top bar and eventually it spawned. I've had the same issue as well with the abandoned farm boss. Both however were just me (came back to them at VR level as i'd gotten so fed up of waiting), so I can't speak for doing them with a group. Could be that they only spawn when someone walks into the area after it being empty?
  • baddbare
    baddbare
    This has been f8xed, went this weekend and the boss was thete.
    It's just a game @*=$%&,:/¥₩=/&(