Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding and stuck at vr9

Blackfirehawk
Hello,

I just reached vr9 and the grinding isnt going as quick as i like.
At the moment i am stuck at Ra-netu's.
Anyone know any better place to grind?

My account is based in the aldermi dominion.

Thanks,
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    i too am stuck at VR9, because craglorn is completely deserted and the people i do see are grinding mobs or collecting mats. console ps4 no text zone chat I cant just ask for a group :( .

tried to solo a group delve only to find a huge giant dwemer spider at the end, totally snuck passed it and was gonna farm normal dwemer spiders but they dont respawn, drop no loot, give no xp (that i seen)

so idk what to do to get me to VR14, so i made an alt and am now leveling up that for now :/
  • CYB3RJIV3
    CYB3RJIV3
    ✭✭
    Have you tried to do the Cyrodiil repeatable quests?
  • Blackfirehawk
    Yes i tryed.
    But thats the point of grinding tho.
    Avoiding quests..
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    Hello,

I just reached vr9 and the grinding isnt going as quick as i like.
    At the moment i am stuck at Ra-netu's.
    Anyone know any better place to grind?

My account is based in the aldermi dominion.

Thanks,

I'm at vr8 in the aldermi dominion and looking for people to grind with rn as well, if anyone is interested just message me on xb1- my gt is Skeptycal!
    GT: Skeptycal