Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with catching up.

xLando
xLando
Soul Shriven
Hi;

Im a lvl 13 Templar, and I'm at the missions at Elden Root (and surrounding areas,), specifically I am at the ones for lvl 19+, so I would like some advice to what sidequests I can go back and do, or 'things' I could do to catch up.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://esomap.uesp.net/?world=Auridon

This is a player created interactive map of the level 1-15 map auridon.
    As you can see all the icons are discovered, but also "white"
    Your goal should be the same.

If you look at greenwater cove on the map (or where it should be). If you've never been there it will not show up on the map. If you've been there, but have stuff to do (side quests) it will show black on the map. OInly when you've done the things you can do there it will show on the map like this:

ON-mapicon-Town.png

You goal is to have all the icons on the map white. There are two exceptions you can make.
    1: bosses (skull and bones icons on the mal). Although they give nice achievements, they can be hard to do alone and they don't yield much xp or loot.
    2: group dungeons. There is one per map. As it requires a group of 4 of your level it is optional for progression. they do give a lot of XP though.

There are two types of icons you likely can't do alone.
    a: Dolmen (sawwheel on the map, 3 per map). This requires a group. Due to the large animations and the horn sounding when it is active, it never takes a lot of time till players join in.
    b: public dungeons (one per map). This also requires a group, but mostly there are enough people running around inside to do them. so just follow them.

I recommend doing this for Auridon, the south of grathwood AND kenarthi's roost. The last is the starter island. You get a quest (Storm on the horizon) that brings you there in the harbour in vulkhel guard. Kenarthi's roost only has quests and points of interests (eye-icon on the map). complete them all.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • xLando
    xLando
    Soul Shriven
    I see, so I should go from Elden Root to Auridon?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    xLando wrote: »
    I see, so I should go from Elden Root to Auridon?

Yip, I suggest you go back to what you have skipped. so Auridon and Kenarthi's roost. I would start with kenarthi's roost cause those quests are the lowest level ones.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU