Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

someone to share plegde of mara with

simena9292
Looking for someone to share plegde of mara.
Someone who plays alot and i can synk into play at the same time. Grouping up.
Psn: simen92. And someone who plans to play for a long time : )
  • MatioFrench
    What times do you play the most? I am in central time and am usually on weekdays between 6pm - 11pm. Definitely will be on this for a long time and also have two others that play regularly. We just need a fourth person to run the high level content with when we get to that. PSN MatioFrench1981. Would have used my pledge by now but they didn't get the imperial edition so I'm in the same boat as you it sounds like. I have a main character at level 31 and others at various stages and on other factions too. Let me know.
  • simena9292
    Yeah i will add you.
    I really flexible on time.. so i can just adjust to your time.
    I will add you tomorrow on psn.
    I am currenty veteran 9 though xD
  • simena9292
    But anyway.. when we just hroup up and do questing and random stuff we will get the exp boost so not really a big deal.
    And yeah i need a group for high end dun amd dragonstar arena+ trials.
    Gf is broken for vet dun atm.. no one who ever joins xD