The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Request] Simultaneous Inventory & Bank Space Display When Using The Bank

Ignotus
Ignotus
✭✭✭
When I go to the bank, if I'm on the withdraw tab, it shows my bank space at the bottom. If I'm on the deposit tab, it shows my inventory space at the bottom. I would like to see BOTH inventory and bank space on either tab. No idea why that isn't a default ui feature. I can't imagine that there isn't an addon that already does this, but I've not been able to find it if there is one. Could someone add the one that's missing (depending on which tab you are on) either below the one that is shown onscreen, or maybe even change the display altogether? What I have in mind is instead of the text "Inventory Space 125/160", change it to icons so it will all fit easier. Have a bag icon with 125/160 and a bank icon (like the one on the map) that shows 62/120 or whatever and have them both visible at all times when using the bank. Thank!
Edited by Ignotus on July 22, 2015 5:45AM
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Something that looks like this. This is a very rough representation of what I'm talking about lol. Text would work too though. You could use:
    BANK: 88/120
    BAGS: 122/160
    JGfLVi4.png
    Edited by Ignotus on July 22, 2015 6:54AM
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good suggestion (not the 1st time someone suggests it though).
    It probably won't be implemented, ever, because 'reasons'.

I'm sure if this is doable for a mod either. :/
    Edited by Gyudan on July 22, 2015 6:44AM
    Wololo.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [...]
    Edited by Gyudan on July 22, 2015 6:44AM
    Wololo.