Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lfg tool on forums?

Skeptycal
Skeptycal
so I'm a vr8 trying to find a group to run dungeons with, xp grind, etc. Unfortunately though, I do not know if an lfg tool exists on the forums- I looked for other websites and found a few, but none were very active. I tried the group-finder tool built into the game but it takes an hour or two to find a group, and once it pairs you up, most of the time the people are inactive. Does there happen to be an lfg section in the forums?
GT: Skeptycal
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    No, unfortunately there isn't a lfg section on the official forums.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    My best advice would be to look for a guild that suits you and runs a lot of PvE content. There are multitudes to choose from, and it may take some searching, but chances are there is one out there with people that will run with you often.
  • Skeptycal
    Skeptycal
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    My best advice would be to look for a guild that suits you and runs a lot of PvE content. There are multitudes to choose from, and it may take some searching, but chances are there is one out there with people that will run with you often.

Appreciate the advice- now on the hunt for a guild lol
    GT: Skeptycal