The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Always show health/magicka/stamina bars on xbox

montiquilla
Is there a way to have my characters health, Stam an magicka bars always show when playing on the xbox1? I went to options, and turned "health bars" to always on, but that didn't do the trick :/
  • wushu701
    wushu701
    Soul Shriven
    That option is for the bars above the character's heads in 3rd person view.

I would also like this option for 1st person view for food/drink buff and skill options.

On PC it's annoying that it's hidden all the time even with a buff.

On PS4 (though i haven't played in a week or so) I remember the health / Stam / magicka bars were always displayed when using an associated buff. When the buff ended and the bar disappeared, i knew the buff ended without having to check the character sheets constantly which is really nice

Options
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the xbox. But I know for certain there is a setting that allows you to keep them all up 100% of the time. Lol it took me like half an hour to find though. Keep looking it's probably there.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
    Options