Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Builds, What do I do now?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
This is ultimately going to end up in PVP

Ok, so I have two builds which are going ok, but I am planning to start another in the EP (the one faction I don't have a character in), I would like something new, which I have not done before. I've currently got a DK and a Nightblade. I can barely play the NB after playing on the DK for so long :D , I shall place some information about the builds below, so no one ends up repeating what I've done before. I also prefer to be an imperial.
The Nightblade
Ok, so this build is a stamina based imperial primarily derived from SypherPK's stamina NB build, wielding 2H and a Bow. Full medium armor. Not much I can say really, a solo build to be honest. Based off the latter video. This, like my other build was very PVP orientated.
The Dragonknight
As I type this I'm actually playing the build. Based around support in PVP on its back bar with the resto staff, and on the main bar one handed and shield. This was about survivability against the odds. So like after taking down a siege wall, I'd deploy my ultimate and block to stay alive while my enemies were hopefully slain by my fellow faction members. Before the wall breaks I'd support players with alliance support abilities and healing staff, and repeat this once the outer walls had been broken.
Background Details
Ok so, I'm not group orientated, as I'm a console player. I have attempted Templar a few times but often end up getting confused and not knowing what to do and soon deleting the character afterwards. I am an avid PVPer, 90% of the time I am solo, but this may be subject to change as my brother has ESO, but he barely plays due to constantly being on GTA V with his "squad". He is a much more casual player than me and I would appreciate a build that could work for a player of his stature. As said I prefer my imperial above all races. I do not participate in group dungeons unfortunately, due to the hassle associated with these on console.
If you have any other questions please feel free to state them below. Oh and I've never been a vampire, never really looked into it. I also havent really used destruction staff and Dual Wield, I have never used a fully light armor class. I personally find the undaunted skilline a pain. I also like the look of the soul magic, never really integrated this into a build. Fighter's guild, being anti daedra and vampire/werewolf seems fun to me too, using lethal arrow on a werewolf player just felt awesome on my NB. I have 30 or so champion points.

P.s
If you happen to post a build for either myself or my brother, I would appreciate it if you could ensure nothing is left out, from armor to attributes, to skills and even playstyle.

Many thanks lovely community.
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for a Sorcerer if you don't like the Templar.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar ... go sun mage in cloth (Dawn's Wrath only, no weapons although a resto staff just for dps fits the look)

Templar ... go 2H in plate with only a single insta-heal

Lots of variant ways to play Templar in a fun way
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @Nestor It's not that I don't like templar, it's just I'm blank in regards to that class, and how exactly would I do Sorc as an Imperial?
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Halp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »
    @Nestor It's not that I don't like templar, it's just I'm blank in regards to that class, and how exactly would I do Sorc as an Imperial?

High Elfs and Bretons are best for Sorcerers. Then again I have a Breton Stamina NB, so you can do what you want really.

Templars are an Easy Button for this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"