Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with sorc build!

thomasvaughn21_ESO
So I have been experimenting with a melee/sneak sorc build. I didnt want to do the regular light armor and staff mage type and decided to try this out.I am currently VR3 and have all 7 pieces medium armor, run with dual wield and bow.

When i put on my buffs i have about 1450 spell damage and about 1550 weapon damage. About 25%~ spell critical chance and about 35-40% weapon critical chance.

On my dual wield bar i run with bolt escape, crystal fragments, radiant magelight, daedric tomb, and a dual wield skill, usually flurry or twin slashes.

On my bow bar i run with Hardened ward( which barely fills up my bar ), either lightening form or expert hunter, crit surge, poison arrow and snipe.

16 magicka and 35 health in attribute points. With Blue food (which i have on all the time) my stats are 15461 magicka, 17541 health (that sometimes boosts to

around 22000 when in pvp ) and 12249 stamina. Im also a vampire

I mostly pvp and im just curious if this build will actually work well? I know the clear cut all magicka mage build is better but I would rather not do that.

Any advice about different attributes, skills to try, changing up weapons, or armor to use would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!