Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking small active guild in aldmeri me and two others looking for social and dgns

Bishop_887
Looking small active guild in aldmeri me and two others looking for social and dgns

Psn bishop_887
  • JudgeGigolo
    Grumpy Old Gamers is a casual guild for over 25's, with 80 members (including several Vampires & Werewolves). We regularly run dungeons and organise teams for PvP. We also are happy to help with leveling. Give us a try, maybe?

(Once you're a member, use the in-game voice-chat to contact us.)

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk
  • Bishop_887
    Hi thanks for messaging, i accepted the invite I was hoping to find an older guild I'm 27 myself, and my char is just reached lv15
  • JudgeGigolo
    Cool. We've a few members who are at a similar level, a few of us raising alts and some with limited time to play. So you should find someone who's progression will match. Either way, we'll be sure to help however we can.

We've always got people in chat (from roughly 8am 'til 2am BST). Drop in and say "Hi!".
    I'll be honest though, the early crowd can be a little quiet 'til the coffee kicks in (not like the late crowd, who've usually got a few drinks in them).

One thing I would recommend is taking a look at the Guild 'sticky' in the ESO section of our website (linked above). You won't need to register to view it.
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    Cool. We've a few members who are at a similar level, a few of us raising alts and some with limited time to play. So you should find someone who's progression will match. Either way, we'll be sure to help however we can.

We've always got people in chat (from roughly 8am 'til 2am BST). Drop in and say "Hi!".
    I'll be honest though, the early crowd can be a little quiet 'til the coffee kicks in (not like the late crowd, who've usually got a few drinks in them).

One thing I would recommend is taking a look at the Guild 'sticky' in the ESO section of our website (linked above). You won't need to register to view it.

Judgegigolo do you have a few veteran members with mics that run dungeons? If so invite trowie-uK and forbsy1590
  • JudgeGigolo
    Trowie_UK wrote: »

Judgegigolo do you have a few veteran members with mics that run dungeons? If so invite trowie-uK and forbsy1590

We do indeed. Most of us have mains that are veteran. I'll invite you shortly.
  • PandaAlice
    PandaAlice
    Soul Shriven
    Could I also get an invite please? :)

PSN: PandaAlice
  • JudgeGigolo
    PandaAlice wrote: »
    Could I also get an invite please? :)

PSN: PandaAlice

Sure thing... Done.

Something that I should maybe add though, is that you'll always find people in 'All Members 1' of the in-game voice chat.
  • seifeltabey
    seifeltabey
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: seifeltabey
    Ill be waiting for an invitation aswell :p
  • JudgeGigolo
    PSN: seifeltabey
    Ill be waiting for an invitation aswell :p

( o_o)b
  • Liptrot
    Liptrot
    ✭✭