Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 - NA - Heavy Armor/Weapon Set Bonuses

Pyro117
Pyro117
✭✭
I have been leveling Heavy Armor and decided to finally start making sets. I built a 5 armor pieces of Whitestrake's armor and then the remaining 2 pieces in Night Silence. All the set bonuses lit up.

I then built a Night Silence sword -> no new set bonus. Confused, I went and build a Night Silence Shield and Night Silence Bow. So now I have the following pieces of armor/weapons in Night Silence:

Waist
Shoulders
Sword
Shield
Bow

So that is 5 traits, but the screens only show 3 of the 5 actually being active. Why is that?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Because only the weapon you are currently using counts toward your set bonus (the other weapon will only count when you weapon swap and it becomes the active weapon).
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Because only the weapon you are currently using counts toward your set bonus (the other weapon will only count when you weapon swap and it becomes the active weapon).

You might be on to something there. I think the Bow was the weapon I had "on" at the time. I will have to switch to my sword and shield to see if I now have 4/5 or if I am stuck at 3/5.

Thanks for the info.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    You are correct Allyhoo811. I had the Bow as the selected weapon when I was changing out the Sword/Shield. When I switch to the Sword/shield - I get the 4/5 bonuses. when I hae the Bow equipped, I only get 3/5.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!