The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant disconnect's from PvP.

Thumbdunked
Thumbdunked
✭✭✭
Im getting disconnected constantly in PvP on the PS4 NA server. Every time it happens the game turns into a slideshow people start warping around every where and then it freezes for a minute and i get disconnected. I doubt its my internet as i am able to play BF4 Planetside 2 and ff14arr fine i even jumped on my Eso PC account to see if i would be disconnected but it was fine. Any one else getting this problem?
  • Doyle414
    Doyle414
    I'm experiencing the same thing. As soon as there's more than about 5 people around fighting I get lag so bad my screen freezes for 1-5 seconds at a time. It makes pvp completely unplayable.

Every other Australian I have spoken to experiences the same thing in pvp.
    Options
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    I was experiencing this all night last night, it made the entire game unplayable unfortunately.
    Options
  • WolfgangArmadeus
    WolfgangArmadeus
    ✭✭✭
    Too many ppl, not enough space... It seems to leech over to pve areas as well... not a single person around and it lags out while im just picking some flowers?

Send a report to sony every time it happens, they will have to address it if there are enough reports... At least I hope thats how it works... :persevere:
    Options
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    Doyle414 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same thing. As soon as there's more than about 5 people around fighting I get lag so bad my screen freezes for 1-5 seconds at a time. It makes pvp completely unplayable.

Every other Australian I have spoken to experiences the same thing in pvp.

Maybe that is the issue then i am Australian aswell. I dont have this issue on PC though
    Options
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    My friend in Dubai gets the same thing, yet I dont in the UK
    Options
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    @Zos is this a known issue? Is there anything been done for Out of region players?
    Options
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its bad, I only play during morning and day time. Ive sent half dozen error report to them via PS4, usually it happens when Im riding.
    Options
  • vichoi
    vichoi
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here, I'm in Sydney too.
    Tried with my PC and ps4 account at the same time, PC is running smooth but PS4 freeze and crash when more then 10 ppl in the screen.
    Options
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    Ive tried every thing i can think of and i still get Disconnected. As it stands i was only playing this game for the PvP guess ill shelf it if there isnt any improvement in the next month.
    Options
  • BdCHighVoltage
    same issue, when i reach a keep in pvp which has alot of people, game just "freeze" (everything it's freezed but i can move) for 30 seconds and then the game kick me out tell me impossible to connect to servers.

It's very frustrating, i'm an healer, i can't crash... come on ZOE
    Options
  • illuzian
    illuzian
    ✭✭
    Same issue for me, PS4. Live in Australia.

Identical symptoms: people start stuttering about, then they freeze, if in voice chat, can hear people talking in realtime then get dropped with an error suggesting to check my internet connection.

~8Mb down and 1Mb up. Never had this issues when I was on PC near launch and other games are fine. Line sync and connection up for days on end usually only out for a power out or ISP maintenance.
    Edited by illuzian on July 26, 2015 12:56PM
    Options
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats it for me im shelfing this game, partly because of the OOR pvp issues and lack of accesability options but mainly for the lack of feedback about several issues.
    Options
  • KamikazeTMX
    lol i crash after a while too and i play in the netherlands europe just next to the country united kingdom where that server is stated i think... anyways after a while i just ride around on me horse no players close and poof i get trown out and get a crash report send.... meh these things happent on the pc in the early months too... its like they dindt make the new upgraded version from pc too console... no they just took the old not patches files and dropped it too console so i have to see all the old bugs again but it seems console have more isseus then pc.. well atleast for my experience.. :(:(
    Options