The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Character slots? Second account?

Sengra
Sengra
✭✭✭
Hello fellow roleplayers,

I have a little problem: I started roleplaying (and playing) a couple of chars in DC but have for some reason ended up RPing mostly in the beautiful Aldmeri Dominion (where I have only one char). With no empty character slots (and only one minor char that I might be able to delete although I might need him again some time in the future) I'm somewhat limited when it comes to certain things.

A possibility would be to buy a second account, but I'm not sure if this is accepted by ZOS (because of hirelings and gold transfers). And, of course, I would have to transfer some gold from my main account to my second account, since I'm not really playing the game any more (apart from the occasional level so I can get to different locations or wear different looking gear).

Any suggestions on what to do? Is it safe to buy a new account, or has anything been announced about additional char slots in the future? I don't feel like spending a lot of money on TESO at the moment (after a year of subbing and only RPing for most of that time), but I just feel so limited at times. And the Amazon price - at least in my country - has dropped quite a bit recently.

Anyway, thanks for reading,
and may S'rendarr bless you. ;)
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No info about additional character slots. A lot of people have double accounts, it shouldn't be an issue. Even if the system picks up suspicious gold transfers, you can of course prove that both accounts are yours.
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Rosveen. I'll think about it now. Might be the best solution then, even though additional character slots would be better.
    Edited by Sengra on July 22, 2015 6:17AM
  • Halke
    Halke
    ✭✭✭
    Just remember the dyes. That is the only thing stopping me from getting a second account, I won't have all that many dyes.
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    That's true. I hadn't thought about dyes, just mounts (skins) and the explorer pack. *sigh*